Student Open House: Fall 2023
Join us for the AHIMA semiannual Student Open House!
September 14, 2023 | 10:00 am CT | 2.5 hours
Learn about the dynamic collection of resources AHIMA has for Health Information students and discover how you can use them to excel in your career journey.
Register today for this complimentary virtual event to learn more about:
- AHIMA Foundation scholarship opportunities
- How to successfully transition from health information student to health information professional
- Emerging issues impacting health information management
- Building your professional presentation skills
- AHIMA credentials-your options and where to get started
- Optimizing AHIMA student membership
Panelists from AHIMA include:
- Dana Perrino, Vice President of Membership
- Jennifer Talbot, Workforce Development Manager
- Keith Olenik, Chief Health Information Officer
- Annessa Kirby, Director of Volunteer Services and Component Relations
- Christi Lower, Director of Academic Strategy and Workforce Development
- Sheila Mulvey, Membership Engagement Manager
- Mike Niederpruem, Vice President of Certification.