Risk Adjustment Manager
Cascade Comprehensive Care, Inc.
The Rokos Group is delighted to announce we have been retained to conduct a search for the new Risk Adjustment Manager for Cascade Comprehensive Care, Inc. (CCC) in Klamath Falls, OR
CCC is a health care management company based in Klamath Falls, Oregon which was founded in 1992 to create health care access for Klamath County residents.
CCC is owned by local health care providers, including primary care physicians, specialists and other health organizations.
CCC operates Klamath County’s coordinated care organization, Cascade Health Alliance, through a contract with the Oregon Health Authority. Cascade Health Alliance (CHA) serves approximately 18,000 members through the Oregon Health Plan, the state’s Medicaid plan.
CCC is also a founding partner and the local administrator for ATRIO Health Plans, a Medicare Advantage plan that offers Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) options as well as a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Special Needs Plans for Dual Eligibles.
Risk Adjustment Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, Annette Fowler, this position is responsible for supervising and overseeing the activities of Risk Adjustment and HCC review and coding for the organization. This position will also create and monitor action plans to address identified gaps. The position will work collaboratively with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Manages the Risk Adjustment and HCC coding program for the organization.
- Performs data analysis to identify key performance indicators to address risk adjustment and HCC coding opportunities.
- Develops and executes action plans for performance improvement based on key indicators to address risk adjustment and HCC coding opportunities which are measurable and actionable solutions to engage providers to improve accuracy of documentation, coding and adoption of best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Professional Coder, Certified Coding Specialist or Certified Risk Adjustment Coder preferred.
- Strong project management multi-tasking skills.
For the selected candidate, a complete and competitive compensation package will be offered which includes salary, incentive, major insurances, PTO, retirement, and relocation.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Send resume or nominations to: