The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act provisions of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 are intended to transform our health system through investments in the development of a nationwide electronic health information system. Below are links to state and national groups involved with implementing HITECH provisions.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Health IT National Resource Center
- AHIMA resources on health care reform and health IT stimulus: ARRA and HITECH
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Oregon Health Information Technology Extension Center
- Oregon Health Information Technology Oversight Council