Strokes and Common Treatment Modalities
On Demand Webinar
Recorded: March 12, 2019
CEU: 1.0 – Clinical Data Management
· To provide Anatomy of the brain and vessels of the brain
· The importance of NIHSS score and Coma Score
· The importance of coding the symptoms of stroke and disease comorbidities
· Diagnosis help for coding site of the stroke
· Procedure help for coding common procedures in stroke treatment
A question and answer session will be available at the end of the webinar.
Linda Dawson, RHIT, CCS
Access instructions to the recording will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
OrHIMA/AHIMA Members – $25
Non-member – $25
The on demand audio conference and webinars are non-refundable.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).
If you are paying by check, select “mail a check” under payment options. You will later see instructions to print the confirmation page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex and include the confirmation/order number with the check. Checks that do not reference the confirmation number will be returned to you and will not be applied to the registration.