OrHIMA ePursuit – June/July 2020
In this issue:
- Welcome to Summer
- OrHIMA 78th Annual Convention September 17-19, 2020
- Riding the Waves of Change in Health Information Management at the Holiday Inn Convention Center Portland, Oregon
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 78th OrHIMA Annual Convention!
- Director of Education Report
- Kudos Korner
- Dates to Remember
- Koffee Klatch – Networking and Career Pathways
- September 17 -19, 2020 = OrHIMA Annual Meeting
- Portland Community College Thanks Reimbursement Management Consultants Inc.
- Professional’s Perspective New York SHIELD Act – Happenings around the country
- Job Board
- AHIMA Takes Over Tracking of Federal And State Legislation Using New Legislative Tracking Service Director of Advocacy Report
- Act Now to Urge Congress to Remove Section 510 from the FY2021 Labor-HHS Appropriations Bill
- Video Conferencing Hacks
- May Celebrations: National Skilled Nursing Care Week & Hospital Week – Don’t forget to Include your Health Information Professional!
- Health Information Management Professionals in a SNF:
- Health Information Management Professionals are integral to many departments:
- AHIMA’s most popular webinar bundles
- A Big Shout Out to Our Sponsors
Click here to take a look at the latest edition of the OrHIMA e-Pursuit!