Join Us for the OrHIMA FY2022 CPT Coding Updates Webinar!
December 16, 2021
12:00 – 1:30 p.m. PST
This session will also be recorded for on-demand access.
AMA CPT FY2022 codes bring 405 editorial changes, including 249 “New” CPT codes, 63 deletions and 93 revisions. Our OrHIMA Webinar will cover the coding changes in the following sections/chapters: Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology. In addition, a review of the Vaccine and Immunization Administration changes will be presented.
- Physician and outpatient coding staff
- Hospital outpatient coding staff
- Coding Management and Leaders
- Coding Auditors
- Coding Educators
- Coding Compliance Staff and management
- Learn more about CPT Surgical range, Medicine (Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology, Neurosurgery/Spine Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Vaccines and Immunization Administration;
- Review how to apply CPT instructions and guidelines FY2022;
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of FY2022 new CPT Code;
- Improve coding skills with case scenario review and discussion;
- Understand key strategies for improving your CPT coding accuracy and compliance.
Gloryanne Bryant, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCDS
Ms. Bryant has 40 years of experience in HIM Coding and Compliance. Gloryanne is the Past-President and Director of CHIA having been an HIM volunteer on local, state and national levels and served on many CHIA, AHIMA and ACDIS workgroups and committees. She is a sought-after advisor, mentor, national educator, speaker and author on coding compliance and ethics, reimbursement, CDI, physician querying, coding regulations (ICD-10-CM/PCS, CPT, MS-DRGs, and HCCs).
1.5 CEUs – Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
Through December 1, 2021:
- OrHIMA Member: $0
- Non-Member: $15
After December 1, 2021:
- OrHIMA Member: $10
- Non-Member: $15