Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Manages the daily operational activities of the Health Information Management Department in alignment with the mission, values and objectives of the department and organization. Understands and supports the Planetree philosophy and mission of patient-centered healthcare promoted at Mid-Columbia Medical Center.
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) in good standing with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Minimum of five years progressively more responsible health information management experience.
- Three years management or supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of federal, state and agency laws and guidelines pertaining to protection from the unauthorized disclosure of individually identifiable information.
- Experience with using data technology tools (e.g, email, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, voicemail, internet/intranet to access, organize and store job-related information).
- Knowledge of information systems and healthcare applications in addition to database applications and report writing software.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
- CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional) or CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) certification preferred
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position that qualifies for a comprehensive time-off and benefits package including:
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- 401k w/Employer Match -HSA/FSA
- Education Savings Fund w/Employer Match
- Free Health Screenings each year including Labs, Physical, Mammogram
- Great discounts at local businesses as well as national chains
- And Much More!
Apply Online: https://www.mcmc.net/careers/