Manager Clinical Documentation Integrity
PeaceHealth is hiring a Manager Clinical Documentation Integrity!
Are you looking for a new position where you can utilize your knowledge of Compliant Documentation Program Management guidelines? Do you have a proven track record for successfully providing leadership within a CDI environment? Are you interested in making a career change, so you can be part of a mission-based organization dedicated to provided quality care to its local communities?
Located in the beautiful Eugene, OR area, this position is a hands-on leader who manages the daily operations of the CDI program and reconciliation process. Within an advisory capacity, this position works to resolve outstanding CDI issues and needs for their assigned region. A true problem solver, this position provides CDI staff any needed resources in addition to collaborating outside of the department to provide education.
Eugene and its sister city, Springfield, are adventure-driven destinations. Find yourself hiking to spectacular waterfalls or along the nearby ocean beaches, rafting and kayaking in white water, cycling through wine country or along the many miles of bicycle paths. It truly is one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
Qualified candidates for the Manager Clinical Documentation Integrity must have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is preferred
• Five years’ experience as a Clinical Documentation Specialist in hospital program
• Three years of CDI management experience
• Acute care nursing experience (direct patient care) in hospital setting
• Knowledge and experience in compliance/HIPAA processes, regulations, and internal controls
• Current license/registration/certification as required by State to practice
• CCDC certification required within six months
Interested? To learn more and to apply, visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req # ID: 166695.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.