Health Information Management Supervisor
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
We’re seeking a Health Information Management (HIM) Supervisor to join our Quality Improvement and Compliance team! As the HIM Supervisor, you will oversee Health Information Management operations and staff. This positions serves as a liaison between Kerr management and external parties in matters related to complaints and grievances, abuse allegations, and reporting. You’ll support the Quality Improvement and Compliance Team in data collection, report development and maintenance, policy design and changes, rules and regulations, process development, accreditation, compliance, and contract requirements as related to Health Information Management.
About Employment at Kerr
- We maintain a drug- and alcohol-free workplace
- Criminal background checks are required as an initial condition of employment and periodically to maintain employment
- We are an equal opportunity employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law
- Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145
- One year experience performing compliance related activities.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing conditions in work environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- RHIT Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related fields.
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid basic life & accident insurance and short- & long-term disability
- Paid internal training and career development
- 7 paid holidays and generous time off
- Verizon phone discount
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial counselling
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers! Submit your resume on Step 2.