Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
PeaceHealth is looking for a talented Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity to oversee and direct our acute care facilities and CDI team.
- In this position, you will diligently collect and compile necessary information in association with CDI and its function in PeaceHealth’s long- and short-term objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be a personable leader who can provide enterprise-wide operational effectiveness, personnel management, and fiscal accountability.
- As an organization executive, the Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity will use their extensive health information management experience to enhance PeaceHealth’s program awareness and education while fostering a business and mission-driven culture.
- This position is key to PeaceHealth’s future, and the incumbent must be an effective communicator and process-oriented problem solver.
Qualification for the Director of CDI include:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field, health Information management or nursing
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in acute care nursing or HIM required
- Minimum of five years’ management experience required
- Previous CDS experience and project management required
- Registered nurse, preferred
- CCDS, RHIA, RHIT, or CDIP preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare Part A and Part B
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, ACDIS, AHIMA, and CMS guidelines
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Mission-based and innovative company culture
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Interested? For a complete job description and to submit your application, apply online and search REQ ID # 173191.