The team will present the newest coding clinics, and new codes for October 2016 to the participants. We will go over the big changes such as Diabetes coding, OB repairs, OB principal diagnosis, and issues that we have sent to coding clinic with the participants. We will go over some of the new codes which will be available in October 2016. There will be a 50 minute presentation with a 10 minute question and answer period.
September 17 - September 19
- Understanding Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- The Future of Work: Prepare Yourself
- Lunch and Learn – Privacy Compliance Manager/Privacy Officer: What You Should Know to Ensure Your Practice is HIPAA Compliant
- Lunch and Learn – Patient Safety and it’s Implications on the Revenue Cycle
- Lunch and Learn – State of Information Security
- Spring 2020 SCHIMA Midlands/Upstate Region Webinar Series
- The Virtual Office Environment – A timely topic!
- Patient Directed Requests
- Coding Roundtable – Managing a Remote Staff
- Coding Roundtable – Coding Diabetes
On the Job Board
- HCC/Risk Adjustment Auditor – Seasonal February 14, 2020