Samaritan Health Services
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for our world class health care organization? Samaritan Health Services in Corvallis Oregon is seeking a Manager-Transcription.
Samaritan Health Services is currently recruiting for a Transcription Manger who will be responsible for organizational and operational management of transcription, a core function of Health Information Management Services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- AHDI Registered Medical Transcriptionist (RMT) or Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist (RHDS) required.
- Three (3) years progressive leadership experience in medical transcription required.
One (1) of the following required:
- Completion of a Medical Transcription program.
- Completion of an accredited Health Records related program that included courses in medical terminology, anatomy/physiology, disease processes and pharmacology.
- AHIMA (RHIT or RHIA) certification.
Experience or training in the following required:
- Functions and processes of a Transcription Department.
- Electronic Health Record.
AHDI Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) or Certified Healthcare Documentation Specialist (CHDS) preferred.
Apply Online: http://www.samhealth.org/employment